Saturday, September 22, 2012

So much time and so little to do. Wait a minute. Strike that. Reverse it.

But seriously...we have to catch up on so many blog posts. We've been to a fabulous wedding, found many fun things for the new place, and had our first Arkansas visitor. All of this and NO PICTURES! Yes we've forgot the camera AND occasionally just had too much fun to stop for a picture when we did have it. It's embarrassing, however I will find pictures that will reenact those moments or take pictures of pictures I have. You'll see.

For now though, I'm going to give you the last sneak peak of the house before we move in WEDNESDAY!!! I'm sure you'll understand if we don't post for a bit. We will catch it up soon. Can you believe it?? I CANNOT. So here you go....WE ARE ECSTATIC.


The kitchen - minus a refrigerator, some glass and hardware.


A view from my double oven into the eating area.


Grand living room window looking out over the back porch and into the back yard.


Fireplace just needs a little stain on the wood, log in the gas fireplace and shelves with some pictures.


Media Room - aka - Daddy's Domain.


A little bit of granite in our lives.


Dining room minus the new fancy light AND our gorgeous dark wood floors.

Get me in this place now!

No comments:

Post a Comment