Friday, September 24, 2010

Daddy Update

I just returned home from a business trip to Orlando this week. Now I know why all the aunts, uncles and grandparents always say "you're growing like a weed" when they see you at family reunions when you're young. I was gone for 5 days and I think Ashleigh's baby belly doubled! She is looking more and more beautiful as the weeks and months pass. I didn't know you could look even better in month 6 than you did in months 1-5 but she is pulling it off some how.  I can't imagine anyone carrying a baby (and the weight and shapes that come along with it) any better than she has. I can hardly walk after I eat a large burrito, and she's running 5K's with another human inside of her! She absolutely amazes me!

I am doing fantastic, just watching the weeks fly by on the calendar. Obviously, I've got the easy part in this situation, just trying not to get in the way and helping out when I can! I can't believe we're already in the last trimester. It wont be long at all before we're welcoming our little guy into this world. Hang on tight, another Bennet!!

No comments:

Post a Comment